Need Help with Market Entry Planning? We Can Help – Just Fill Out The Form on the Right.
Lava IP International’s Market Entry Consulting services help companies and organizations enter new markets in a number of different ways.
International market entry consulting is an important service in today’s increasingly globalized economy. These days, almost every company stands to gain something by internationalizing its business. Instead of just serving customers locally, why not serve customers internationally?
For companies that have ambitions beyond their local market, Lava IP International offers a diverse range of market entry consulting services, including everything from implementing low-impact market entry strategies all the way to setting up complete business, retail, and industrial operations.
There are certainly international customers out there somewhere waiting for your products, technologies, and services – so why not reach out to some new international markets today with Lava IP International’s Market Entry Consulting Services?
Our step-by-step Market Entry Consulting services include:
- Quick Insights into Different International Markets
- Guides to Some of the “Free” Government Resources Available – and the Advantages and Disadvantages of Each, Based on Your Unique Situation
- Assessment of Foreign Market Entry Modes
- Market Feasibility Studies
- Cross-Cultural Considerations
- Strategic Analysis & Market Research
- Entry Strategy Development
- Comparative Risk Assessment
- Market & Business Plan Development
- Growth Strategies
- Ongoing Market Entry Consulting & Support
We can then help you answer important market entry questions such as:
- “Which overseas markets currently show the most promise and potential for my business?”
- “How can I estimate the costs of entering a new market?”
- “Does my company really have to be of a certain size before I can sell my products and services abroad?”
- “What is the best way to enter a foreign market given my current budget? Which market entry strategies are available to me?”
- “What are the most common mistakes to avoid?”
- “What is the best way for small companies take on large competitors in new markets? How can my company apply these strategies?”
- “What is the most cost-effective way for me to access a new foreign marketplace?”
- “Where are my customers?”
- “How can I make useful commercial contacts in a new market?”
- “Is it more cost effective to focus on a single country in depth, or is it more cost effective to look more generally at a whole region at once?”
- “How can I protect my trademarks and other intellectual property when I start selling overseas?”
- “Which of my competitors are currently selling in these markets? Which market entry strategies did they use? How can I benefit from their experience and learn from their mistakes?”
- “Which market entry strategy is right for my business?”
- “Is there an easy way to estimate the success of entering a new international market before making a large investment?”
Please contact us for details of countries and territories in which our Market Entry services are currently available.
We will explain the different options available to you and guide you through the most relevant parts of this vital business development process, so that you can join our other highly successful clients who are now doing “hassle free” business in new international markets: