With a lot of talk about a possible Dubai economic crisis, how can international companies make use of this information and turn it to their advantage?
We believe that the Middle East is still poised for growth. And with that growth comes a growing demand for international goods and services.
Spanning a vast area from Egypt to Iran, the Middle Eastern economies are set to diversify.
Whether it be additional tax-free incentives for foreign companies to set up in Dubai, or growing privatization in Iran, now is the time to explore opportunities in these regions.
Not just opportunities ‘in general’, but opportunities which relate directly to your specific company within your specific business.
No generalizations – simply the essential information and one-on-one business contacts and introductions which you need to get your business started in the dynamic Middle East region.
We can help you answer questions such as:
- What are the comparative benefits of different markets in the Middle East for my business?
- Which business licences do I need for certain countries?
- What are the differences between the different Free Trade Zones in Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaima, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain?
- What is the minimum capital required to set up an LLC or an LLP?
- Which is the easiest Middle Eastern market to get started in for my business?
- How can I best protect my patents, brands, trademarks, and other intellectual property?
- Which type of company structure is right for my business?
- Should I set up a Branch Office or a Representative Office – or no permanent office at all?
- Which companies would like to act as my local sponsor?
With a growing regional network of associates on the ground and strong contacts across a range of industry verticals, we are able to deliver strong market-based B2B research in many areas, customized specifically for your company and your industry.
The main markets we cover are:
- Saudia Arabia
Please contact us or simply fill out the form on the right for more details about what we can do for you in these markets.