For companies that are planning to export to Singapore, there are many important issues to consider, particularly if it will affect the final cost of goods to your Singaporean customers, or the ease with which they are able to purchase your products and services.
If you would like to export to Singapore, Lava IP International is able to guide you through all aspects of the import procedure into Singapore. Not only is our advice based on first-hand experience, as we hold our own import licences and permits for certain product categories, but we also regularly advise international companies on the best way to make their products and services readily available in Singapore.
We can help you answer important import questions such as:
- Do I need an import licence to sell my products, services, or technologies in Singapore?
- What is the easiest way to export to Singapore?
- If so, which type of import licence do I need?
- How can I apply for a Singapore import licence?
- What are the costs of an import permit?
- What’s the difference between ‘controlled’ and ‘non-controlled’ items?
- Are there any special labelling requirements I should adhere to if I want to export to Singapore?
- How do I get an IN permit if I my company is not registered in Singapore?
- Do I need an Import Certificate and Delivery Verification (ICDV) certificate to export to Singapore?
- How do I apply for an AVA permit?
- Do I have to pay import duties or GST in Singapore?
- How does customs clearance work in Singapore?
- Is there an easy way to get my products delivered to my Singaporean customers?
If you would like to import your products, services, or technologies into Singapore, or if you need assistance finding customers in Singapore, please contact us to find out how we can help.